Treat your friends, family, and fellow wine lovers to a private wine tasting for up to 20 people in the classroom of our store. Total Wine & More will host an event that is certain to impress you and your guests. *note specifics below*
Enjoy a tour of the land and learn about the famed appellations and grape varietals that make each region so unforgettable. Taste a variety of our premium, hand-selected wines and discover hidden treasures from the wine region of your choosing.
One of our wine experts will present and discuss each delicious wine during your two hour class, which can be arranged as a seated class-style or more casual walk-around event.
Choose from one of our popular themes.
- Wine 101: In Vino Veritas - Identify key components of wine and explore how to pair with the right food to make your next dinner party a success!
- Beautiful Blends: The Most Carefully Crafted Wines - Join us to explore the art of the blend, from easy-drinking domestic reds to the great white wines of Bordeaux and the Rhone.
- New World, New Wines: Exploring the Southern Hemisphere - Discover how the Old World’s native grapes and long wine-making traditions have helped shape how we make and enjoy wine all over the world.
- Vive La France - Explore the greatest wine-making regions in France so you can master our wine aisles and any restaurant wine list!
- Into the Wild: Walla Walla Willamette & Pacific Northwest - Take a tour of the Pacific Northwest! Learn about the very best from Washington Wine Country to Willamette Valley, Oregon.
- From Tip to Toe: A Wine Tour of Italy - Explore many distinctive wines of Italy, from sparkling Proseccos and crisp Pinot Grigios to the Sangiovese-based wines of Tuscany to rich, dark reds of Sicily.
- California Uncorked: Napa Valley & Beyond - Explore the red and white wines that have brought acclaim to Napa Valley, Sonoma, Amador and the Central Coast.
- Here’s to Bottles that Pop: Great Sparkling Wines - Nothing is better than a bottle of bubbly! Learn about our favorite sparkling styles, food pairings and, of course, champagne! Wine & More will provide all necessary stemware and educational handouts for tasting notes.
You must be 21 to bid on this item. Classes held in Seattle at Total Wine Interbay only.
*four weeks lead time required from request date to event date
*Tasting amounts vary by state law but will not be more than 2oz per wine
*Cartificate will cover up to 20 guests. Each additional attendee subject to charge of $30 per person up to the room's maximum capacity
*MINIMUM ATTENDEE REQUIREMENT IS 14 PEOPLE
*Total Wine & More does not provide food for redeemed private tastings. Catering food prepared outside of the store is permitted in the classroom
*Classes cannot be held on holiday weekends or during the last 7 weeks of the year
*Cartificates are valid for in store redemption only, and not redeemable for cash or product.
*Wine included in packages cannot be substited or modified
*The additional purchase of alcohol for the purpose of consumption or tasting while in the classroom is not permitted
*Expiration date: 2/16/20
Advocacy and Caring for Children stores data...
Your support matters, so Advocacy and Caring for Children would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Advocacy and Caring for Children, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.