THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING 2019 LABOR OF LOVE AUCTION.
- Hors d'Oeuvres for 20!
- Progressive Lake Sammamish Dinner for 10 by Boat!
- CLEAN CAR!!! Car Wash and Vacuum 4X/Year **AWESOME**
- Five Night Stay in a Large Home Overlooking Lake Chelan
- Seattle Sounders FC #24 Stefan Frei Autographed Soccer Ball
- Instant Wine Cellar!
- Welcome to the 'Hawks Nest' Glassybaby
- Canlis Restaurant- $300 Gift Card
- A Paella Dinner for 16 Delivered to Your Home!
- Daniel's Broiler Restaurant Gift Cards- $100
Auction Closed! Thank you for your participation!
The Labor of Love 2019 is now closed. Thank you all for taking the time to point, click and bid, in order to make Advocacy and Caring for Children’s 18th annual Labor of Love auction an amazing success. The proceeds enable us to continue our ongoing support of women and children in this community. Congratulations to everyone who:
- placed a winning bid
- generously donated an item for auction
- invited family, friends and community to make their bid to build a better world
Your willingness to participate in this auction means the world to us and the charities we support.
For more information on Advocacy and Caring for Children (ACC), please click this link to go to our website. www.advocacyandcaringforchildren.org
If you weren't able to bid successfully, but wish to support ACC, you can always make a cash donation here or to our endowment via our website.
We'll be closing out the items and contacting successful bidders and linking you to your items donor etc. over the next couple weeks, with a goal of having all items sorted and ready to ship or deliver no later than March 16th, 2018. Many tangible items will be available sooner. Please be patient, you will hear from us in a timely manner!!
The reason for the amount of time to get items delivered is because we are an all volunteer staff and things just take a little time. ACC office will be closed March 2-10th, so if you have questions, please send them via email, and we will attend to them when the office reopens.
We will nevertheless make extraordinary efforts to get your item’s closed out and delivered or mailed as possible before March 2nd. Again, THANK YOU for your patience