Five (5) Non-Fiction Children's Books Autographed by Local Author Catherine Thimmesh
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $60 USD to Phillyfootball
- Number of Bids
- 16 - Bid History
Delightful and Informative Suite of Five Non-Fiction Children's Books by award winning Eden Prairie Author Catherine Thimmesh:
- Girls Think of Everything
- Friends: True Stories of Extraordinary Animal Friendships
- Scaly Spotted Feathered Frilled
- Team Moon: How 400,000 People Landed Apollo 11 on the Moon
- Camp Panda
A Little Something About the Author
When I was a kid, I wanted to be a lot of things when I grew up, but it never occurred to me to be an author. At some point in time, I was going to be a teacher, a judge, a stunt woman, a mom with twelve kids who lived on a farm in the city, or a business woman who wore suits and worked in a glass-windowed high-rise. My ultimate dream was for a job that didn’t exist: an all-purpose idea-thinker-upper. (My dream was very specific: cool office with toys and gadgets, a chair that swiveled, and clients who paid me to solve their myriad problems with incredibly creative solutions.)
I’ve lived my whole life in, or around, Minneapolis, Minnesota. I currently live in Eden Prairie, Minnesota near a small lake with my husband and two teenaged children.
Writing is my full-time job and I love that I actually did end up being a professional idea-thinker-upper—though just not as I had originally imagined.
In my spare time, I like to read, play on the flying trapeze, travel to warm destinations, watch movies, work-out, and do yoga. I also spend an inordinate amount of time staring out the window.
Read more about Catherine Thimmesh
• Shipping for this item is unavailable.
• Please plan to pick up your item on Monday March 19th between 6:00-8:00 PM or Tuesday March 20th from 4:00-6:00 PM in Eden Prairie. Pick up details and location will be included in your winning bidder email.
Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools stores data...
Your support matters, so Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.