Acupuncture Session- One Hour at Moab Acupuncture Clinic
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $80 USD
- $70 USD to tb7954780
- Number of Bids
- 5 - Bid History
Maybe you have already found Acupuncture to be a beneficial practice for your health. Or, maybe you are experiencing a health issue and are interested in trying an alternative method to modern medicine. A 1-hour session at Moab Acupuncture Clinic might be what you need to move toward a more complete state of wellness in mind, body and spirit.
Acupuncture is one of the oldest healing modalities known to humankind originating in ancient China over five thousand years ago. According to traditional Chinese philosophy, our health is dependent on the body's motivating energy - known as Qi - moving in a smooth and balanced way through a series of meridians (channels) beneath the skin. Acupuncture is an alternative medicine methodology that treats patients by manipulating thin, solid needles that are inserted into acupuncture points in the skin.
Acupuncture can benefit a large range of health issues included (but not limited to):
- Mental health: PTSD, Addiction/Detox, Insomnia, Depression, Anxiety, ADD/ADHD, Stress
- Recovery from trauma or accident injury
- Chronic Pain: back, shoulder, neck, jaw, knee, hip, migraine, sciatica, fibromyalgia, arthritis, RA, Osteopathy
- Neurological Disorders: RLS, MS, Bells Palsy, Shingles, Trigeminal neuropathy, peripheral neuropathy
- Allergies: Asthma, sinusitis, food or seasonal allergies, chronic cough
- Male and female Reproductive disorders: Infertility, PMS, menopause, libido issues, endometriosis, prostatis
- Pediatrics and Preventative health
- Digestive: ulcer, IBS, GERD, constipation, diarrhea
- Skin Conditions: eczema, acne, rashes, hives
- Other: chronic fatigue, immune deficiencies, high blood pressure, weight loss/gain, lack of focus or motivation, fear, grief, anger
Flora Najafi, of Moab Acupuncture Clinic, first started her Acupuncture training in 1993 at the Colombo General Hospital's Acupuncture Clinic in Sri Lanka. Flora has her Masters of Acupuncture, is certified by the NCCAOM and is licensed in the state of Utah.
See www.moabacupuncture.com for more information.
Call ahead to schedule an appointment. Expires 3/15/2020.
Moab Youth Garden Project stores data...
Your support matters, so Moab Youth Garden Project would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Moab Youth Garden Project, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.