Instant Wine Cellar!
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $250 USD
- $220 USD to SCL55
- Number of Bids
- 19 - Bid History
A collection of 10 bottles of wonderful red, white, rosé and sparkling wine - on average this collection is valued $20-25 per bottle. Also included is a cute Seattle skyline wine stopper depicting the Spaceneedle and the Great Wheel.
- Beringer Paso Robles- The Waymaker Red Wine- 2015: Medium-bodied and juicy, the blend shows off firm tannins, accented by ripe plum, cocoa and a slightly tart but seductive mouthfeel. ... A blend of 38% shiraz, 24% cabernet sauvignon, 15% petit sirah, 7% zinfandel, 6% tannat, 3% mouvedre and 3% malbec.
- Browne Family Columbia Valley Vineyards- Grenache Rosé -2017: This is the Rose, light watermelon rind, underripe strawberry, light, tart, refreshing, easy drinking.
- Kendall Jackson Vinters Reserve California Chardonnay - 2016: Lushly ripe pear and butter flavors are backed by vibrant, lemony acidity in this wine. It has good depth, medium body and a creamy texture
- Mumm Napa Brut Rosé Champagne NV: Mumm's signature rosé has an eye-catching pink coral color, robust red fruit flavors and an elegant finish. Pinot Noir is responsible for the wine's soft texture.
- Lucien Albrecht Cremat D'Alsace Brut Rosé NV: Bubbly makes everything better, especially if it's the Lucien Albrecht Crémant d' Alsace Brut Rosé. 100% Pinot Noir Rosé from Alsace, France. A ripe, strawberry-flavored wine, with richness and dense flavors. It's a great rose.
- 8 Bells Syrah 8 Clones Red Willow Yakima Valley 2013: 2013 Red Willow Syrah 8 Clones is a blend of 94% Syrah, 4% Viognier, and 2% Grenache all from Red Willow Vineyard. The Clonal Block of Red Willow Syrah was planted in 2005 and contains eight different clones of Syrah.A number of critics have rated this Yakima Valley wine extremely highly: the 2013 vintage was given a score of 90 by Wine Spectator.
- Seaglass Pinot Noir Santa Barbara County- 2016- Dark ruby color. Aromas and flavors of wild cherries, sautéed foraged mushrooms, sage, and black licorice with a satiny, bright, fruity light-to-medium body and an even, buoyant finish evoking accents of grenadine with silky tannins and a suggestion of oak flavor. A nice everyday pinot with good varietal character.
- JM Tre Fanciulli Columbia Valley 2014: A blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Syrah, this has been our signature wine since 1999 and honors our now grown, "three treasured lads". According to one wine critic "Maybe the best wine they have ever produced!"
- Mark Ryan Winery 'The Dissident' Red Wine-2016-Columbia Valley, WA - This wine is a blend of 55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 28% Merlot, 16% Cabernet Franc and 1% Petit Verdot.... the aromas are exuberant, with notes of blackberry, bittersweet chocolate and toast along with dried herb and luxurious barrel accents. 90 pts by Wine Enthusiast.
- Stag's Leap Cabernet Sauvignon- 2015- This 2015 Napa Valley, CA Cabernet Sauvignon is rich and dark, with an abundance of blackberry, cherry and dark plum alongside nuances of lifted violet, sweet cinnamon and clove spice. Incredibly approachable and pleasing upon release, this wine is sure to dazzle and pair well alongside many culinary treats. 90 pts by Wine & Spirits.
Item Special Note
Winning bidder must be 21 years of age. This item cannot be shipped, but can be delivered to winning bidder in the Seattle/Bellevue area, or arrangements can be made for pick-up.
Marjorie Ryan Circle
Advocacy and Caring for Children stores data...
Your support matters, so Advocacy and Caring for Children would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Advocacy and Caring for Children, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.