Amazon Echo Dot in Black (2nd generation)
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $50 USD
- $48 USD to asf1dc206
- Number of Bids
- 8 - Bid History
Amazon Echo Dot - BLACK
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, send and receive messages, provide information, read the news, set music alarms, read audiobooks from Audible, control Amazon Video on Fire TV, and more
- Connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn. Play music simultaneously across Echo devices and speakers connected via cable with multi-room music.
- Call or message almost anyone hands-free with your Echo device. Also, instantly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice.
- Controls lights, fans, TVs, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Sony, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, and others
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music
- Includes a built-in speaker so it can work on its own as a smart alarm clock in the bedroom, an assistant in the kitchen, or anywhere you might want a voice-controlled computer; Amazon Echo is not required to use Echo Dot
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino's, DISH, and more.
Item Special Note
Winning bidder to pay shipping outside of the Seattle area.
Advocacy and Caring for Children stores data...
Your support matters, so Advocacy and Caring for Children would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Advocacy and Caring for Children, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.