"Relax and Read" has all the right elements for a perfect day:
- 2 books by a local West Seattle author, Teresa Mosteller. "There Used to be a Fish Called Salmon" and "Simple Solutions: Ways to Deal with Life's Little Challenges"
- Starbucks mug and 10 French Roast coffee K cups
- Celestial Tea Herbal Sampler and honey
- Bright fuzzy slipper socks
- Booklight and tassel bookmark
- Plastic bucket just the right size for sand castle tools - 8 inches tall, 12 inches diameter
Winning bidder to pay shipping outside the greater Seattle area.
Advocacy and Caring for Children stores data...
Your support matters, so Advocacy and Caring for Children would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Advocacy and Caring for Children, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.