Health & Fitness
EXERGEN TEMPORAL ARTERY THERMOMETER TAT-2000C SCAN
The TemporalScanner Thermometer is a totally non-invasive system with advanced infrared technology providing maximum ease of use with quick, consistently accurate measurements. Advanced, patented technology measures temperatures with a gentle stroke across the forehead. It captures naturally emitted heat from the skin above the temporal artery 1,000 times a second, and then gives a reading of the most accurate temperature. New in package- 9 Volt Battery included.
• Proven accurate for all ages, newborn to grandparent.
• Use on sleeping child, or with ear pain/infection.
• No probe covers necessary.
• Accuracy comparable to rectal temperature.
• More accurate than ear thermometers. (Harvard Medical School study on infants)
Winning bidder to pay shipping outside the Seattle area.
Advocacy and Caring for Children stores data...
Your support matters, so Advocacy and Caring for Children would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Advocacy and Caring for Children, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.