Natural History Museum of Utah, SLC- One day Pass for up to Four People
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $75 USD
- $35 USD to eh90e49c9
- Number of Bids
- 1 - Bid History
Experience Utah's natural history from the ground up. The Natural History Museum of Utah at the Rio Tinto Center is a treasure trove of Fascinating artifacts, jaw-dropping dinosaurs, amazing science, and stories of living history. Spend the day exploring this architectural wonder where science is alive, accessible, entertaining and simply awe-inspiring.
- Four passes for Museum admission
- Four free beverages in the Museum Cafe
- 10% discount on Museum Store purchases for the day
- Reusable water bottle featuring the Museum logo
Features of the new museum:
- Located in Salt Lake City on a remarkable site between Red Butte Garden and Utah's Hogle Zoo with spectacular views of the Salt Lake Valley
- Nine science-themed exhibits featuring hands-on activities for children and adults
- A model for green building, awarded LEED Gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council
- Terraces, hiking trails, and a Cafe make for a great day-long family outing
301 Wakara Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Moab Youth Garden Project stores data...
Your support matters, so Moab Youth Garden Project would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Moab Youth Garden Project, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.