For Two Divers ~ A two-tank half-day charter with Captain Slates Scuba Adventures . . .
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $170 USD
- $57 USD to jv7529164
- Number of Bids
- 1 - Bid History
For Two Divers ~ A two-tank half-day charter with Captain Slates Scuba Adventures
?We treat you like the family you are to us?.
Capt. Slate's Scuba Adventures is located in the upper Florida Keys at Mile Marker 90. just south of Key Largo on Tavernier Creek. Captain Slate?s is located within the Casa Mar Village shopping center also located directly on the water. The Village features distinct shops, including two restaurants, right next door.
Then after all your diving/snorkeling adventures you can sit on their beautiful sandy beach located beside the dive shop on the ocean and Tavernier Creek, a popular resting spot.
Dive certification required. Tanks & weight belts are included.
Additional lot details:
- Expires within 12 months of the close of this auction
- Trip insurance is required. There are no refunds for lost days of diving due to weather cancellations, natural disaster, trip delays, injury or equipment issues.
- Dive insurance is required.
- Cannot be returned, exchanged, transferred or redeemed for cash.
- Cannot be used as part of a booked group expedition
- Cannot be resold or re-auctioned and blackout dates may apply.
- Travel to and from departure location is not included.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date, based on the donor's availability.
Generously donated by Captain Slate
Shark Research Institute stores data...
Your support matters, so Shark Research Institute would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Shark Research Institute, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.