Protect your home or property in times of flooding with Quick Dam flood barriers. Quick Dams expand and activate on contact with water. Just lie in place and let the water do the rest. Absorb contain and divert problem water away from your home and property, before it becomes a problem. Keep some on hand for emergency situations. Use around doorways, garages, leaking tanks, construction projects, anywhere water is a problem.
- Water Activated Flood Barriers, Rated #1 in Flood Control
- Grows to 3.5in high in minutes, just get them wet
- Long, flexible design creates all sorts of shapes. Contains a super absorbent powder that swells and gels water
- Use to control, contain & divert flood water
- Ready to use, no sand or labor needed
- Compact & Lightweight, stores away until needed
- Use to protect doorways, garages, leaking hot water tanks, erosion control & more
- Dual chamber design prevents unit from rolling out of place
Use indoors or out
- Do NOT use with salt water, chemical reaction causes deflation
Quick Dam Flood Barriers and Bags
- Water Activated.
- Store un-activated Quick Dams for 5+ years. When ready, activate with water and they will swell to full size in minutes. Inner gel blocks and diverts flood water.
- Quick Dams will re-activate when wet and will last for months for ongoing protection. Degrades naturally over time, just throw them away and replace as needed.
- Use in front of doorways, bulkheads, garages and more.
Item Special Note
Stack for Higher Protection
Quick Dams can be stacked in a brick or pyramid formation for higher flood situations. For best stability, be sure Flood Bags are stacked higher than the water.
Compact & Lightweight
Quick Dams are so light you can carry 40 Flood Bags at one time.
Ready to Use, No Sand or Labor Needed
Activate and deploy Quick Dams right on site with rising flood water.
American Football Association stores data...
Your support matters, so American Football Association would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from American Football Association, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.