Your Purchases Help Us Help Our Community-Please Help, Bid Now!
Your purchases go directly to fund our local community projects listed below:
- KidSight is our flagship vision screening program that conducts vision screenings for children ages 6 months to 6 years old. Last year the Murray Lions screened over 1,800 area children. The screenings are FREE thanks to the support and volunteer efforts of the Murray Lions and you as a program supporter.
- Local assistance with the purchase of eyeglasses is a Murray-Calloway County Lions program offering assistance with purchasing glasses for those in need.
- Kentucky Lions Eye Center is where clinicians, residents, fellows, researchers and educators of the UofL Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences are doing the work that is changing the face of eye care. Patients who visit the on-site clinics benefit from the cutting-edge technology and research work of the department faculty in various sub-specialties of the eye.
- University of Louisville Lions Eye Bank is a non-profit charitable organization serving the western half of Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Its team of compassionate medical professionals and volunteers are dedicated to restoring sight through corneal transplant, ocular research and medical education.
- Murray Lions Club Community Skate Park-Phase 2 located in Murray's Central Park.
- Leader Dog for the Blind empowers people who are blind, visually impaired or Deaf-Blind with skills for a lifetime of independent travel, opening doors that may seem to have closed with the loss of sight.
You can also help by donating through multiple levels of sponsorship:
- Century Club $100
- Purple Sponsor $250
- Gold Sponsor $500
- Corporate Sponsor $1,000
Lions KidSight...something special in our community! Watch the video below to learn more.