Make Your Bid to Support Holiday Memories for Generations to Come!
Now is your chance to not only get all the great items you want, but to do it knowing you are helping support Overly's Country Christmas® a nonprofit committed to creating holiday memories and traditions for generations to come while helping those in need.
Our Thanks . . .
Our thanks to our "Christmas in July" sponsors and to all the individuals, businesses and organizations who contributed to our auction.
Bidder Information . . .
- Payment. Overly's Country Christmas® will accept checks for payment from bidders "known" to our organization. However, if you plan to pay by check, you must email us PRIOR to the auction ending at firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise your credit card will be charged at the end of the auction.
- Local Bidders. We automatically consider a local buyer (Mt. Pleasant, Greensburg, Latrobe, Irwin and immediate surrounding areas) would be someone who is willing to pick-up their item(s) at the Westmoreland Fairgrounds. Otherwise, items will be shipped and you will be charged shipping and handling fees. If you are local and do not plan to pick up your item(s) on any of the designated pick up dates, please email us at email@example.com at the end of the auction to arrange for shipping.
- Pick Up Days and Times. For local buyers, pick-up days will be Saturday, July 27th from 12 pm noon to 2 pm, Sunday, July 28th from noon to 2 pm and Monday, July 29th from 4 pm to 6 pm If you can't make any of these days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make other arrangements.
- Pick Up Location. Pick up location is the Gift Shop at Overly's Country Christmas® located at 116 Blue Ribbon Lane, Greensburg, PA 15601, Westmoreland Fairgrounds. From the Greensburg-Mt. Pleasant Road, turn on to Fairgrounds Road across from Ushock's and enter the grounds through the South 2 Gate. Proceed through the Fairgrounds to Overly's Gift Shop.
- Shipping. Items that cannot be shipped with be noted, otherwise all items on our auction are packaged to ship. We cannot open items that are in original manufacturer packaging and repackage into smaller boxes. Multiple purchases can be grouped for shipping if that is the most economical way to ship. Estimated box size, weight and shipping charges are noted on every item that can be shipped and a link provided to the USPS Shipping Calculator. If you don’t agree with the estimated shipping charges stated, please refrain from bidding or retract your bid. Winning bidder will pay the actual shipping, postage, packaging and applicable insurance charges in addition to the final bid.
- Failed Credit Cards. We will notify winning bidders twice via email of a failed credit card. If we have not heard from you following the second email notification within four days following the auction shipping date, the item will be returned to the donor or offered to the next highest bidder. When registering to bid, please check that your card information is correct or if changing cards prior to the auction closing, please update your information.
* All sales are final and items are sold as-is.
*Item information was made available to us from the donor. All values are estimates. We cannot assume responsibility for or guarantee the condition of any item. Please note all restrictions, exclusions and expiration dates on gift certificates. Lost or stolen gift certificates cannot be replaced.