- Native Garden Consultation & Gift Card to Tait Farm Greenhouse
- Tour, Tasting, and Gift Box from Big Spring Spirits
- DGWW "Refillable" Kaleidoscope by Kyle Peck, 2021 (wood and acrylic)
- Gift Certificate to Art a la Carte in Bellefonte ($50)
- The Tailgater Gift Box from Mount Nittany Vineyard & Winery (2 bottles)
- Sterling Silver Ginkgo Leaf Earrings by Elizabeth Hay
- University Wine Company's Slab Cabin Run and 6 Tasting Certificates
- Cooper's Hawk by Bob Carline, 1994 (black walnut)
- Gift Bag of Two Village Eatinghouse Salad Dressings
- Great Horned Owl by Stephanie Koller, 2019 (pastel)
ClearWater Conservancy's annual Art & Chocolate fundraiser is back!
On February 4, 2022, ClearWater Conservancy will host its annual Art & Chocolate event at 3 Dots Downtown in State College.
Combining the success of last year's online auction with local treats from area bakeries and restaurants, our open-house event will feature the best of past events while maintaining a safe environment for our guests.
A ticket purchase includes: a pre-packed box of chocolate treats from local bakers and restaurants, a chance to win one of our fun prizes, entry to the open house event at 3 Dots Downtown, and, of course, your support of ClearWater Conservancy's local conservation efforts.
VIEW THE ART
Some of the local art donated to the auction has been on display in the 3 Dots Downtown gallery since December - and it will remain there until our auction ends on Feb. 4. Feel free to visit anytime 3 Dots is open to view the amazing talents of our generous artists!
PICK UP CHOCOLATE
On Feb. 4, we'll host open house hours from 4-8 p.m. at 3 Dots during which registered guests can pick up a box of chocolate goodies and view all of the items up for auction, including the art. Plus, random ticket holders will win surprise door prizes throughout the open house hours!
The online auction will be open to all, which includes our supporters in far away places (shipping available on many items!). You can snack on goodies and bid on gorgeous local art - supporting ClearWater from your own couch. The online auction will close on Saturday, Feb. 5 at noon - so keep watching your favorite items!
PICK UP ITEMS
For local auction winners, we'll hold pickup hours on Sunday, Feb. 6, from noon-4 p.m. at Clearwater office at 2555 N. Atherton St. Winning bidders will be notified via the online bidding system and can come to ClearWater's offices to retrieve their items. For out of town winners, items will be shipped within a few weeks.
Live Event Details
4PM - 8PM EST 3 Dots Downtown 137 East Beaver Avenue, State College, PA 16801 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
Due to rising cases of COVID-19 in our community, Centre County, and the country, ClearWater Conservancy will host their annual Art & Chocolate art auction and fundraiser in a different format than in previous years in a way that prioritizes the health and safety of our entire community. ClearWater sincerely appreciates your continued support that has made Art & Chocolate a success for 21 years and counting, and we look forward to sharing how this year will be especially memorable and delicious!
Open House Walk Through
This year's Art & Chocolate event will take place between 4 and 8 p.m. at 3 Dots Downtown in the style of an open house, where everyone is invited to stop in and stroll through the gallery of inspiring local art and gifts included in the online auction. Guests can bid on items before, during, and after the open house, with the auction closing on Saturday, February 5 at noon.
Super Sweet Tickets
While food and drinks will not be served this year as a safety measure, guests will have the option to purchase a Super Sweet ticket for $30 that will support ClearWater's work and include the following sweet surprises:
- 1 signature box of chocolates and decadent dessert samples from 5-7 area restaurants and bakeries
- 1 entry to win a variety of great prizes from local businesses
Please purchase your Super Sweet ticket no later than February 1 via the event website. You can pick up your box of surprises between 4-8 p.m. on February 4 at 3 Dots.
Whether you make it part of a date night, friends' night out, or family night, the Art & Chocolate open house will be a perfect way to kick off or wrap up your Friday evening while supporting ClearWater's work to connect, protect, restore, and steward our region's natural resources. We hope to see you at 3 Dots* on February 4!
*Please note 3 Dots' COVID-19 Policy: All guests are required to be fully vaccinated. For events with 25+ people in attendance, we also ask that everyone wear a mask.
More ways to support ClearWater
Unable to stop by 3 Dots Downtown on February 4 between 4-8 pm? No worries, here are three other ways you can support ClearWater Conservancy!
- Keep it all virtual: View and bid on art and gifts from local artists, makers, and businesses via the online auction, open now.
- Stop by 3 Dots Downtown now through Feb. 4 during their regular business hours (Tues-Sat, 12-5 p.m.) to view and bid on artwork in their gallery
- Unable to participate in the auction, but still want to support ClearWater's work? Please consider making an online donation to keep our work moving!
Become a Sponsor
Our sponsors do more than bring a bit of gourmet fun to a cold winter evening; they are helping us build a future-focused community that is working to protect the places we love.
Show your support for ClearWater Conservancy's cause by sponsoring Art & Chocolate this year!
All sponsorships include the following benefits:
- Name included on the Art & Chocolate webpage (logo included for sponsors $1000 & up)
- Social media promotion via Facebook and other channels
- On-site sponsor "Thank You" signage
- Name included in "Thank You" newspaper ad
Find out more about sponsorships by emailing Rhonda at email@example.com.
- Bid Now!
- Bid Now!
- Bid Now!