- Winner, Winner, Dinner, and Lotto Tickets
- Wild Encounter at the Pittsburgh Zoo
- Stevie Nicks Live in Concert - September 27th at PPG Paints Arena
- Create Your Own Tropical Adventure
- Delgrosso's Park and Laguna Splash
- Family History Research by Capital Genealogy
- Original Watercolor by Sarah Nelsen
- Donuts for a Year
- Camping Getaway at Hickory Hollow
- Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Ottawa Senators - 4 Club Seats
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
THANK YOU for your support of the first ever Light of Hope Auction!
We had an AMAZING response from our Highmark Caring Place community, and the Bidding for Good community, thank you.
In TOTAL, we raised $52,031 for the Caring Place.
One hundred percent of the funds raised go directly to the Highmark Caring Place, helping us continue to bring all our services at no cost to children and families who are grieving.
Here a look at some highlights of the auction:
- 60 auction packages made up of more than 100 total items were up for bid, with every item donated by our generous in-kind donors!
- 126 bidders made over 500 bids!
- More than $30,000 in Sponsorships and direct donations!
And, as always, all funds raised are matched dollar for dollar by Highmark, Inc.
THANK YOU for helping to provide a light of hope for children finding their way on their grief journey!
Stay tuned for more information coming soon about the 2024 Light of Hope Auction!
ABOUT THE HIGHMARK CARING PLACE
The death of a loved one can be devastating to a child. Grieving children and their families need support.
The Highmark Caring Place is a place of support, and a place of hope, for children, teens, and their families who are grieving the death of a loved one.
Whether through direct peer support groups at one of our four sites across Pennsylvania, through partnerships with area schools in supporting grieving students, or through training and educating professionals who work with children and families, the Caring Place works to bring the Light of HOPE to grieving kids throughout our region.
All services of the Caring Place are always offered at NO COST to help as many children as possible.
Learn more about the Highmark Caring Place HERE!