Treat yourself to a relaxing day at the Fairmont!
Admission to the Spa will allow you to enjoy all that our facility offers, including our signature Bathing Ritual, outdoor thermal mineral swimming pool, outdoor hot tub with Jacuzzi jets, dedicated Watsu pool, herbal steam room, sauna, indoor lounge with fireplace, outdoor resting loggia and the Spa Café. We also encourage you to take advantage of the Spa's Fitness Center and Studio with a full schedule of fitness and mind/body classes.
Enjoy our signature Bathing Ritual which is a self-guided experience. This co-ed Bathing Ritual is beneficial on its own or in combination with any of our fabulous spa treatments and is included with spa access. Bathing suits are required.
The bathhouse fee includes the following privileges:
- Use of the signature Bathing Ritual, featuring exfoliating shower, two mineral water soaking pools, herbal steam, dry sauna, and cool down showers.
- Participation in all scheduled fitness classes.
- Use of the state-of-the-art fitness center and deluxe locker room facilities.
- Use of the bathhouse lounge and the outdoor spa loggia.
- Use of the outdoor thermal mineral pools and whirlpool.
Admission to the Spa does not include the cost of any Treatments. However, if you'd like to treat yourself to one of the Fairmont's Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa's award-winning treatments, please review their complete spa menu at: http://www.fairmont.com/sonoma/GuestServices/SPA/SpaTreatment.htm
Purchaser responsible for shipping costs. Items will be shipped USPS or US Mail unless requested otherwise. No shipping outside the United States.
Woodland Star Educational Foundation stores data...
Your support matters, so Woodland Star Educational Foundation would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Woodland Star Educational Foundation, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.