- 2 Tickets and Backstage Passes to Chicago
- 2 Tickets to a New York Philharmonic Concert
- $300 Lululemon Gift Card
- 2 Tickets and Backstage Passes to Waitress
- Bouley at Home Winter or Spring Full Tasting Menu Dinner for Two
- Weekend House (2 Nights) -- Kent Cliffs, NY
- Case of Upstate NY Craft Beer
- 3 Month Equinox Membership
- Restorante Morini
- $250 Gift Card & Lingerie Fitting at Rigby and Peller
Welcome to The Studio School!
The Studio School, founded in 1971, is built on the conviction that learning is based on relationships. The school honors the unique spirit and style of each individual, while valuing the dynamic connection between the individual and the group. Studio empowers children to integrate what they learn with who they are, and achieve a deep and lasting academic excellence.
The School’s community celebrates the richness of life and the common bonds of all humanity. Believing that all children, regardless of their circumstances, are entitled to an education that prepares them for the future, The School awards financial assistance to 20% of its student body.
Items are due by Wednesday, February 20th and the Auction will go live on Saturday, February 23rd.
All proceeds benefit The Studio School, which is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Rules and Restrictions
- Items are offered for bidding as is and cannot be returned once sold. This includes tickets for performances with specific dates assigned to them. Please, check your calendars before bidding.
- Some items are available only to members of the Studio community.
- All sales are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the donor.
- Auction items may be withdrawn by The Studio School at any time.
- Winners may pick up items at The Studio School on March 11-15, 8:30 AM-5:00 PM. If the winner is not able to pick up items during this time, they may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Items not picked up at the school, will be mailed to the winner. There will be an additional shipping and handling charge for that item. These fees will be charged to the credit card on file for the bidder.
- The Studio School and the item’s donor will not be liable or responsible in any way for any loss, damage, injury, or liability arising out of or in any way resulting from any property, services, or other items included in this auction.
- All winners will receive a receipt from The Studio School for tax purposes.
Become a Sponsor
There are many ways to support the great work of The Studio School. If you do not have an item or experience to donate to the Auction, please visit The Studio School website www.studioschoolnyc.org and click on the Ways of Giving link to find out other ways to support our faculty and students.