Preview now Available for Viva! Napa Valley
We invite you to check out our impressive array of unique experiences, hard-to-get wines and wine collections from the Napa Valley and beyond, and unforgettable hospitality.
You can't bid quite yet, but mark your calendars: the auction will open for bidding on
Friday, February 22nd at 8:00 am PST
and run through
Monday, February 25th at 8:00 pm PST.
An exclusive preview of auction lots will begin on Monday February 18. Gather your friends, register to participate, and get your bidding fingers ready. And be sure to check back frequently, as lots continue to be added daily!
Viva! Napa Valley benefits the
UpValley Family Centers of Calistoga and St. Helena.
Through our multiple community and school-based offices, we offer a comprehensive scope of programs and services to over 3,000 low-income individuals in rural northern Napa County every year. From babies to seniors, UVFC helps clients of all ages access the resources and tools they need to be strong, happy, and healthy. This year we celebrate twenty years of service to our community, and VIVA! Napa Valley 2019 promises to be our most exciting auction yet.
The UpValley Family Centers provide guidance, support and resources in the community, in the home and for the individual, so that everyone can achieve a better life.
Your support allows us to continue providing vital services, including:
- Access to health care for seniors
- ESL and adult education classes
- Pre-Kindergarten playgroups that foster a love of reading and help kids prepare for a lifetime of success in school
- Mentorship and college-prep programs for at-risk teens
- Application assistance and civics tutoring for immigrants seeking a pathway to citizenship
- Disaster recovery and emergency assistance
- Guided referrals, information, and support for isolated rural communities
Thank you for your support--
and please, bid high, and bid often!